|Various things I feel like saying
||[Feb. 10th, 2007|07:54 pm]
Irised J. Pig
|||||Give me a chance to hold on||]|
1) I have to apologise to anyone who friended my journal because they thought I was funny and/or otherwise entertaining.
2) This is my last day as a teenager. Interesting. I feel like I should do something to commemorate the occasion, like ... throw a tantrum.
3) I forgot my own birthday. I didn't actually realise what day it was tomorrow until my mum said something about it. I was amazed. I had no idea. I didn't even register that that was why we have friends coming over tomorrow night.
4) Onto less interesting stuff, as of today I have one (1) pierced ear. It is a sparkly stud (I wanted a ring but there wasn't much choice) and you may be amazed to find out that the sparkly is green. Green. Me. Who would ha' thunk it?
5) Don't smoke or go out without suntan on, bitchez. Cancer is so absolutely awful - and so devastating for those who care about you - that no minor gain by doing those things can possibly be better than risking it. Believe me on this one.
6) Pancakes with fruit
7) Rich text neither sucks nor blows, because it is utterly incapable of giving pleasure.